lunes, 8 de agosto de 2011

FABRICA DE LIBROS

As part of the Meadowsweet exhibition I've been doing book binding workshops in some of the primary schools which are local to the venues the tour will visit; making carousel books and flutter books and generally having a fun time. The children so far have all been a pleasure to work with, enthusiastic and friendly and inquisitive, and so creative. Makes me want to become a primary school teacher (until I realise what an exhausting job it must be really...


VISTO EN littlepaperbird.blogspot.com

2 comentarios:

epistyle dijo...

I am a primary school teacher ! And I am going to make my pupils realize this sort or books. Good idea ! thank you !

maría dijo...

Et je serai ravie de voir tes livres publiés dans mon blog.
=)
maria

Publicar un comentario

Toggle

Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.